Saturday, September 16, 2006

Creative Vroommm...

Every Friday, my K1 kids got to express their creativeness during art lessons. They're creative small-people, just like their teacher :) I taught them how to make move-able cars.

First they got to paint the egg holder. Girls painted pink and boys painted yellow.



While waiting for the paint to dry, they were given instruction to draw the scenery of the road. The egg holder will be drawn with details and sticked it to the craft stick. Trust me, the kids can draw and express their drawings very well. I won't be surprise if they're the next junior Leornado Da Vinci :)




Lastly, for the car to be moved back and forth on the 'road', it has to have a split in the middle. Now, boys and girls start your engine! That's what I call creative!








Before I end, I want to show you a "creative" drawing. Remember the haunted pokok pinang that was found in Penang? Doesn't this look similar? Look at the tree. Weird but it's true.





B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home