Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Narrow Escape..

Ok, this is Eric writing - my mobile phone (Motorola E398) went bonkers about 2 days ago, it wouldn't ring, tried alternig the settings, but to no success.. So I brought it back to the outlet I purchased from, they demanded RM 80 just to update the firmware to the latest version, and even with that, they are not able to guarantee that the phone will ring again, huh...

Since my Motorola is already quite beat up (apps not running properly, rubber coating getting chipped off, extremely slow processor, not ringing, warranty period expired, etc etc..), I thought I might as well see if I could trade it in somwhere for some other new (but lower-end) mobile phone without having to top-up any $$.

While scouting around Pertama Complex, I found this outlet that is willing to swap a new (complete set original of) Sony Ericsson T630 with my beat-up Motorola! I quickly enquired and it really didn' t take too long to close the deal (approx 15 mins). I was worried that they would reject the motorola due to its un-ring-a-bility & corrupted softwares, but I guess they didn't detect the flaws. I had it on vibration mode when they were inspecting it... so, the motorola simply vibrated when they called it, and they didn't bother to switch to ringing mode & retry, hehe... they didn't check if the apps run too..

Actuall, I have already had such narrow escape once before (some 1 year ago) while trading in a Samsung flip phone, hehe... So this is the second time!

It is mysterious what God can do for those who live for Him! God's so cool ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home