Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Silly Six

Word of the day - "SILLY". It was a crazy and silly day with the 6 years old students. I always have fun with them cause they're such a creative & sporting bunch of happy kiddos and obviously funny small people too! They can ask you really good questions that sometimes you won't know how to answer them. It makes you look silly. *sigh*



Get back to what we did today, after doing their English exercises in the book. I suggested to play a game with them. It's called 'Back to Back'. This game goes like this, when I say back to back 3, they have to grab their friends to form a circle that contains 3 people. Get it? Man, their reaction was so quick that they just hugged anyone that is near them and sometimes the circle will form more than the number I mentioned. See for yourself to believe it. That's kiddos! It's so much fun to be a kid. Kids just wanna have fun! After all those crazy & hyper game, I asked them to pose me some silly faces. They never disappoinment me in any task!

Ladies & gentlemen, I present to you the K2 Shining Star students...



More individual silly faces...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home