Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil

Wow, it has been ages I did not do any posting! I was really caught up with Cambodia's Fund-raising & school concert. It was alot of work & needed alot of my attention too. Every now and then I'll relax my mind by doing scrapbooking. Not really relaxing but just diverting my mind to something else. Haha!

I did this scrap-page just a second ago & thought of posting it on the blog. An excuse to update. Anyways, the Fong bros are always ready to play along. LOL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chowchow said...

This layout is so Elsie Flanigan but at the same time not messy. Good Job J.

6:52 AM  
Blogger kitkat said...

This is such a cool LO - simply love it. It looks like a poster for an ad or something!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home