Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mission Week

Last Saturday, our church (KAOG) organized a mission fest. We held this event because we want to raise fund for the pastors in rural areas as a token of appreciation. It takes alot of hard work to do God's work out there. I was told to incharge of the face & nail painting booth. Yvonne & Rachel helped me with the face painting booth. Wherelse, Jamie & Shu Yi was showing off their skills at the nail painting booth. The booth were just side by side. We had fun painting people's faces and nails. Haha. Most of the pictures are my 'artwork', in fact all. Anyways, thanks people for trusting me and my artwork. BIG thank you shout out to Yvoone, Rachel, Jamie & Shu Yi for your time & help. God bless!






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home