Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Christmas!

My dad, brother, sister & my precious nephew, Constantine came to visit us on Christmas night. My dad actually came earlier in the morning because we had an open house for lunch. Will post those pics later. It has been some time I last seen my siblings and my nephew. Papa Chris stays in Kajang so I meet him often. We had great time posing in front of the camera except when I wanted to pose, Eric will snap for us. Obviously Constantine was the limelight of the day! He was so curious about everything! He's just too cute :) I really wish mum was here with us. She passed away one and the half years ago. I missed her alot especially festive seasons like this. Anyways, enjoy the pics. I really love them all to bits!
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home