Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Last Friday, I went Christmas shopping with Elaine at Mid Valley. It was really fun because we seldom go out together! At first, our shopping was very relaxing but around 1pm Elaine told me that her sister asked her to be back by 3pm. In a sudden we have to shop in pressure. Guess that made our mind became alert and be focused of what we should get. Haha. I definitely bought alot of pressies for Eric! I'm sure he's gonna love all his gifts! Oh yeah, my friend & client, Michelle was so sweet. She purposely dropped by Mid Valley to give me a beautiful altered blue box. She really surprised me with that! Her kids, Clarissa & Sean painted Christmas ornaments for me. How adorable! Thanks guys. You must go to MV because the Christmas deco is superb! I love every single Christmas trees there, just ask Elaine bout it! Thank goodness, she brought her camera. BTW, Eric edited the pics. Nice huh? Here are some pictures from our trip and also the gifts. Enjoy...







Clarissa & Sean painted so well. Great job guys!

Snatched this picture from Michelle's blog. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home